Our school’s curriculum is all the planned activities that we organize in order to promote learning, and personal growth and development. It includes not only the formal requirements of the English National Curriculum, but also the various extra- curricular activities that the school organizes in order to enrich the children’s experience. Thus we raise the total child. It also includes the ‘unwritten curriculum’ – what the children learn from the way they are treated and expected to behave. We want children to grow into positive, responsible people, who can work and cooperate with others while at the same time developing their knowledge and skills, in order to achieve their true potential.
Our Curriculum aims are :
- An environment that is stimulating, caring and supportive, where children feel valued and respected.
- A well-structured, balanced curriculum that will enable each child to develop his/her full potential according to individual needs.
- Equal opportunity and equal access to the curriculum irrespective of gender, cultural background or creed.
- Academic excellence.
- Emotional well-being.
- Partnership between parents and teachers in order to achieve the best for each child.
- Positive relationships within a multinational environment.